Sunday, March 3, 2013

Gotta Pay Those Bills

"Working Mothers (and Fathers) are guinea pigs in a scientific
experiment to show that sleep is not necessary to human life" 
~ Author unknown

The month of February was basically a blur.  It's hard to believe I have been back at work for a month, I feel like giving Jeff and I a badge of honor to say "we did it"!  Sending Benjamin to school (aka daycare) on the first day was terrible for both mom and dad.  I never imagined it was going to be hard on Jeff, but he was the one who dropped Ben off the first day, and it was really tough for him to leave him with total strangers.  But, like I said, "we did it". Jeff and Benjamin enjoy the mornings together before he drops him off and then I nearly run out of work to go pick Benjamin up.  I view work totally different now.  Before Benjamin I worked 10-11 hours day and didn't mind, I strangely enjoyed the challenging work and the long hours.  Not now :)

Benjamin is lifting his head up better and seems to enjoy the freedom of not always having to lay on someone.  He continues to love to smile and laugh. 

Here's Ben chillin' with Dad.













We celebrated cousin Lydia's 3rd birthday at Noni and Duke's house.












We also celebrated Uncle Jeff's Birthday in February even though his birthday is in January.  One of this kids always seemed to be sick in January.

Here's Ben with Aunt Heather and Ashlyn and James.  Uncle Jeff styled Ben's hair....













Ben and his PePaw













Ben was our Valentine.  Jeff cooked us a fabulous dinner.



Ben turned four months on February 25.














He is starting to sit up with help of course.












We ended the month by taking a trip to the new Food Park by our house.  We took the WHOLE family, needless to say we did not end up eating lunch, but we did have a much needed beer!  Baxter had the most fun!














March has already brought exciting memories that I can't wait to share on the next blog.  

We LOVE YOU Benjamin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment